destination:holland

29.5.07

Clinically clean

Today was the day to pack my bag and clean my room for the next person who might have the luck of living in this environment. Cleaning my room and taking off my posters off the walls... all this made me think that it's not my home any more... it's done, the Netherlands is kaputt, my home is now in Ilmajoki for a week and then again in Tampere.

But it's not so.

My heart is still here, my heart is still with this people, it's still with Matt, with Dani, with Jon, with Cesar, with Remi. You are my new brothers. You are the friends I've laughed with so many times... and now it's a time to shed a tear. I will miss you guys. Hopefully we will meet during February for calçotada in Barcelona. Until then, you're in my thoughts, in my heart and in my prayers.

The Netherlands signing off, see you in Tampere, San Sebastian, Madrid, Barcelona, Tucson, Durham, where ever our paths might meet.

xxx
-Ilkka